Why does this website exist?
During journeys through Europe, the founder of this website discovered that it is sometimes difficult to find a Christian international Church in the countries he visited. Not only was it difficult to find them physically (what is the address, when / where do they come together on a Sunday), but also to find out if it really is a Christian international church. Not only in name, but also in their doctrine of the only correct Christian message.
This website tries to solve some of these questions for anyone who is looking for an international, Christian place to meet and learn about our Lord Jesus Christ on Sundays (for instance) and to meet people who speak your language in (for you) an unknown country. Either as an expat, student abroad, an immigrant or while visiting a country on your holiday.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Oh, and you want to see some more “why we do what we do”? Watch this testimony. Enjoy! See: https://www.internationalchurches.eu/do-miracles-exist-and-why-are-we-doing-what-we-are-doing/
Why is it for free?
Galatians 3:13-15: Christ paid the price to free us from the curse that the laws in Moses’ Teachings bring by becoming cursed instead of us. Scripture says, “Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.” Christ paid the price so that the blessing promised to Abraham would come to all the people of the world through Jesus Christ and we would receive the promised Spirit through faith.
That is why this website is free to use for everybody. This is the very least we could do for His glory. So we do pay for the hosting ourself, work as volunteers for this website, you can visit it for free and every church can be added to our list for free. ? The price had been paid, by Him.
Why do we check every entry in the database before publishing it?
Before we add a new entry for an International Christian Church on our website we want to be very sure that it is indeed a International Christian Church as we have written on this page. Everone who does send us data for a church has to fully acknowledge what we wrote on that page, and we do cross reference that with their website / facebook page. Only then will we proceed with putting a church on our list. Why? As it is written in: acts 20:28
“Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolveswill come in among you and will not spare the flock.”
So that is why we have to guard our website and you as a visitor, very carefully. Entry by entry. Each time again and again.
How did my church end up on this page?
Most of the links to the churches are send in by their pastors, church members or visitors. So somebody was very(!) exited about your church and send it to us to be listed for free so that other people can find your church to attend.
However, we can’t check if the person who did send it in, is the same person who is using the email address that was supplied. That’s why we always ask for an email address when somebody does send in a International Christian Church to us. We also send (automatic) an email, with the data that somebody did send, to that email address so the real owner of that email adres is notified that somebody has entered the data in our website. In the same email, there should be a link to edit your data or delete it completely. That’s all up to you. Your church, your data.
There is one thing we always(!) do if somebody sends us the address of a international christian church…. We always(!) check if it’s a real(!), international Christian Church. Always. For us that’s most important. Please see: https://www.internationalchurches.eu/what-is-a-christian-international-church/ for more info on that.
God bless, and if you do have any questions, please let us know.
I did send my church in to be listed but it’s not online yet
There are a couple of things we do before we put the data online that somebody did send to us.
- We do check every entry on our website, to make sure that is is really an International Christian Church. That does take some time and if we have any questions, about the data that was send to us, we will email the church about it. That might take some time.
- We have a cooling-off period before we publish the data. Sometimes it is not the church itself who did send us the data, but a church member, a visitor or somebody who thought it would be great if your church would be on our list. That is great(!), however, we want to make sure that the church itself does know about it. So that’s why we always send an email to that church about it and that’s why we wait for a while to publish it, so if (for any reason) the church does not want us to publish it, we can still stop it during that time.
- We are volunteers. We try to publish / edit / delete everything that is requested within 48 hours, but we do go on holidays, do not always have a decent internet connection in the location we are at the moment, etc etc etc. We do our best, that is al we can do.
The information from our church is not correct
- If the information from your church is not correct you can (if your e-mail address is listed as the contact e-mail address for that church on our website) always edit it yourself, by using the “edit” button. You can login with that e-mail address and the access key that we did send to you automatically when we published the church on our website.
- If you do not have the access key, you can always request a new one by using the e-mail address that we have listed as your official email address on that page. As soon as you hit the “edit” button, there should be an option to request a new one. It then will be send to the email address that is the contact email address for your church.
- If the e-mail address is not the same as the official e-mail address your church is using, please send an email to us and we will change the contact email address for you, so you can get your access key and edit your data. However,…. We should be able to check if the email address you are sending us is the right one… so it should be on your official website (so we can verify if it is really the church his email address) or its should be an email address that uses the same DomainName as your website. So that nobody else than the church itself can edit it, and not a “joker”… or even worse… “the wolves”…. (acts 20:28) Yes…. the wolves are a problem… sadly.
- If that’s all to technical for you, we can edit it for you as well. No problem at all. Please send an email to us and we will change whatever you would like us to change. However, it’s the same as is written above, we should be able to check if the email address you are using is really from the church you say you are from. So it should be on your official website (so we can verify if it is really the church his email address) or its should be an email address that uses the same DomainName as your website. We do get a lot of “jokers” that would love to screw up the churches we listed, so that’s why we must check it.
Do you want to be removed from our page?
If you want us to remove your Church from our website, no problem! Please send an email to us and we will remove the data as soon as possible.
Who are we?
- We (the managers of this website):
- Are born-again Christians (see John 3:16)
- Visit(ed) a International Christian Church, in a country where we are (mostly) not born.
- Come from different countries around the world.
- Understand that sometimes you can be lonely in a country where you don’t know anyone and where it is great(!) to find a place where you can find fellow christian soul mates who speak your language and where you can exchange thoughts with someone about everything.
- Understand that you sometimes run into practical problems during your visit abroad, and that it can be a blessing to have fellow Christians who can help you with that. (visas, work permits, translations, housing and especially(!) prayer for all your worries)
- Are dooing this work on this website for free. We do not get any money for it.
- Are independent, international and interdenominational. And so is this website. That means that we are not supported by one specific church.
How can you help us?
- Pray. We are convinced that prayer is the most powerful tool that exists.
- If you know an international church that is not listed, please let us know, so that we can let other people know.
- If you have a great idea for our webiste, please let us know.
- We are currently looking for someone who can help us check the pages for spelling. (English) That person must speak and write English as a native language.
- What? Is there nothing i can help you with? Well, moneywise, this website has been paid for, so we do not need money. Other people in the world need it more than us, so please help them.
- See 1. Really, prayer is the most important. If there is anything else we might need, we will put this in this list. But for now, where OK.
Can you help my church with A or B / can we partner with you to do A or B?
No, we can not. We are only maintaining a website and can not help you with anything else than prayer (see James 5:13) and (only if you’re an International Church in Europe and do agree with https://www.internationalchurches.eu/what-is-a-christian-international-church/ ) with a page on our website.